We can arrange for copy editing and formatting (including tables and graphs) of a thesis before submission.
However, we do not edit entire theses for style, structure and clarity. Instead we offer a thesis editing package consisting of:
- a review of the chapter headings and some of the chapters of the thesis
- a full copy-edit of one or two chapters
- a meeting with the candidate to go through their major writing problems and provide guidance on how to fix them, with notes provided
- a style sheet for the candidate to follow when preparing the thesis for submission
- a report for the supervisor(s)
This package is more affordable than editing of the complete thesis, and the process is more educational for the candidate, who will learn how to address any grammar and stylistic problems in the future.
All thesis editing is done in accordance with the IPEd Guidelines for editing research theses